Jennifer’s key area of interest and expertise involve relationships, couples therapy, anxiety, longstanding life patterns, trauma, self-worth and wellbeing.
Techniques used but are not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Health Disorders
- Experiential Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Meditative and Mindfulness Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
- Sand Therapy - Therapy for children and adults
- Relational Psychoanalytic Technique
It is absolutely okay to ask for help, to learn new skills and to have support in order to manage your life more effectively.